QUIZ: TEST YOUR GRID IQ
April 20, 2015 -energy.gov/articles/quiz-test-your-grid-iq
The smart grid is critical to the future of energy. Here are 10 important facts about the future of standardized clean energy technology.
– There are various ways to handle the smart grid
– Companies are turning the smart grid into services
– There are real risks involved with the smart grid
– Energy storage is the main hurdle
– There are legislative mandates for the smart grid
Learn about these five and more>> techrepublic.com
A SMART GRID. A POWERFUL FUTURE.
– How will customers benefit from the smart grid?
– How do smart meters differ from conventional meters?
– What are the benefits of smart meters for electricity customers?
Read the other 7 questions>> smartgrid.eei.org
SMART GRID, WHERE POWER IS GOING FAQ’s-